Monday, December 1, 2014

TAC Pregnancy #4

Words can't describe how I'm feeling at this time. Finding out I have conceived only 2 months following my miscarriage in August is very overwhelming. Not only is this TAC pregnancy #4 but it's also pregnancy #15. I have prayed and prayed and prayed, for strength, courage and guidance on dealing with the fact that the Lord has wrote a different story for my life. My husband says I'm the strongest woman he has encountered in his life. I know I'm an inspiration for many but I think I'm becoming weak. At what point do you say enough is enough, it's just not meant to be..

This should be a happy time for me, but I'm finding it really hard to be excited. My first OB visit is on 12/15. I'm praying I won't have to visit this office anytime before than, of course I should be 8 weeks the following day of my visit. I started spotting over the holiday week last week and thought to myself Lord please not again! I keep telling myself if the Lord is allowing you to conceive, then you can have a healthy baby. I'm feeling more optimistic since the spotting has stopped, However still very nervous there's a possibility the pregnancy can be abnormal.

No comments: