Sunday, November 23, 2014

Late Post

My apologies for the late post. I wanted to update all of my followers but I was in total shock, I was having yet another miscarriage. In August following my last post I went for a check up only to find out the little beans heart rate had decreased. I was unable to pass the little been on my own. I was given a drug called Cyotec which help me to complete the miscarriage. When this was all happening I decided at that moment it's just not meant to be and the Lord has blessed my sister and me with a beautiful baby girl in July my niece Riley Ann. I figured she is a single parent and maybe the Lord has made it so I'm there for her always. I actually didn't want to try again but if your not on birth control and not using protection another pregnancy is possible. Well 2 days ago my sister calls me to say she had a dream about fish, I told her "to get her life". I was just returning from my trip home to New York and thought it's no way possible as my cycle ended 2 days before I left on 10/28th. I decided on 11/19 to take a pregnancy test and for sure it was positive So I guess we are at this again. I have many obstacles to conquer in my journey my first goal is to make it to 3 months, following this I'm sure a TVCIC will be done by either Dr. Eller in Atlanta or Dr. Davis in Tennessee. I'll be sure to keep you all updated on this pregnancy. Continue to follow my journey a blessing is on the horizon!!

No comments: