Monday, August 4, 2014

OB visit 7/29/14 update

I had my first OB visit and things turned out very well. I'm looking forward to the journey ahead. Based of my last cycle as of 7/29/2014 I should have been 7 weeks. As I informed my U/S tech I'm not on a 28 day cycle, my cycle is on 35 day cycle. My U/S showed I was 6 weeks 1 day on 7/29 which means I was only 3 weeks when I took a home pregnancy test and U/S which only showed the SAC. My babies heart beat at the time of the U/S was 102 bpm. As of today I'm now 7 weeks. I had some spotting 2 weeks ago but it was due to stress. I've been having some sharp pains as well but I believe its from my uterus stretching. I'm anxious to know how my visit with my MFM Dr. Eller will go on the 8th and what plan he has in store for us. I'm hoping he will place a TVCIC below my Dr. Davis TAC and a Pessary Cerclage at the internal os. It's hard waiting every two weeks to visit my OB when you're unsure of what's going on inside your body. The most I can do is be patient and put my life and my unborn babies life in the hands of the lord.

No comments: