Tuesday, July 8, 2014

TAC Pregnancy #3

My journey continues as I do everything in my power to bring home a living, healthy, breathing angel. On 7/2/14, I was at work and was told by one of the security guard that I have a glow and my skin is very smooth and clear. On 7/3/14 I decided to wake up that morning and take a pregnancy test. To my surprise the test is positive. At that moment I realize my day of being blessed with becoming a mother is finally approaching. I refuse to let IC win. I plan on having two TVCIC placed below my TAC at 11 weeks. I have not decided who I will allow to do my surgery. It will either be Dr. Davis in NJ or a surgeon here in Atlanta. I have an appointment today to make sure all is going to plan. I should be ending my 4th week to becoming 5 weeks. I feel in my heart this is the one that will make it and change my and my husbands life. I know the road will be tough but I'm a very strong tough women who is determined to be a mother.

Follow me on this new exciting and blessed journey.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, can I suggest that you also look into getting progestrone suppliments as well. I read somewhere in your blog that you had issues with progestrone levels. I had it too. I used cyclogest 400 mg twice a day to ensure my pregnancy had enough progestrone upto 14 weeks.

Reeses said...

Thank you. I need to update blog with my bloos results from Wednesday they are at 12. I started progesterone last night.