Monday, July 7, 2014

TAC preganancy #2 update

It's been a while since I last posted. I would like to update you all on my 2nd TAC pregnancy which was in 2012. My last post, I was informed with that pregnancy my progesterone levels we're very low which is an indication of a future miscarriage. Of course by the time I was 8 or 9 weeks my 2nd TAC pregnancy ended due to abnormal chromosomes. Since then I was not able to conceive, not that I have been trying. I decided I would try, try and try again to receive my blessing. Dr. Davis stated I need addition support due to me funneling through the TAC. Dr. Davis suggested a TVCIC below my TAC. I plan on asking them to put another TVCIC below the first TVCIC. I figured if my cervix are completely shut down, How can I possibly funnel through all 3 cerclages. As long as my heavenly FATHER allows me to conceive I will continue until I achieve my heart's desires.

No comments: