Monday, January 10, 2011

Six months after TAC Surgery

It's been six months since my TAC surgery with Dr. Davis, I've had the best experience with him during my surgery and after, I would do it all over again. I have had no major issues, I still have some scared tissue within the incision area but for the most part you can't tell anything was done to me, Dr. Davis is amazing! I have small twinges or slight pain sometimes, if I lay the wrong way or move the wrong way, but I think that's from my incision healing and me streching my skin. There's nothing for me to complain about when it comes to the surgery and Dr. Davis becuase everything has been wonderful and I never had any major pains or problems. I have been focusing on my 35th birthday approaching on 2/6 being that I was 8 weeks with Londyn last year and pregnant every year before then as well. I also have been trying to get married and plan a wedding and some how I end up pregnant and have to put those plans on hold as well. Not this year I'm going to focus on me and things I have been planning for the last couple of years, Of course I think the LORD has another plan for because I think we may have conceived this cycle being that we weren't trying. my cycle is due on the 21st of Jan. As much I would love to have the excting news of being a Mommie, I just don't think now is a good time for me. I have a wedding date set of 10/26/2012 so If I should become preggnant I will be due before this year is out and won't have to cancel my wedding this time around. I just started a new job and don't want anything to interfere with my first year and of course my B-DAY is very important to me. Alot of people now of days are not living to see that age. For me it's a blessing and I want to enjoy it with my family and friends.

No comments: