Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Update on Fish Dream

Well, my sister had the dream and I received my monthly visit on 11/18, which I was expecting. I promised myself no matter what I will not get excited just because my sister had a superstitious dream. Don't get me wrong I'm very superstitious but not ready to go through another disappointment. I won't be trying to make it happen anymore. It's time to put it in the LORDS hands and when he's ready he will bless me with a living, breathing, healthy ANGEL. On another note, seeing LONDYN'S name in one of the posts in our support group has brought back the dreadful memories of when I lost her. There is a member of the group who has decided to name her baby LONDYN and she spelled it the same way. So seeing that has really hurt me and brought back feelings I have tried to avoid feeling. I know I should not be upset and I'm happy she is going to meet her angel and I wish her all the best, but I can't help but to be upset and hurt.

No comments: