Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Venting

Seeing all the pregnant women and hearing all of the wonderful stories with in Abbyloopers support group is not making it easy to get being pregnant off my mind. Watching TLC and DHC doesn't make it any better either. Not to mention my husband works 12 to 14 hour days. I know GOD has a plan for me and my life and I know he sent me to Abbyloopers and Dr. Davis for a reason. I'm just very anxious to try out my new cervix and hold my baby in my arms. Patience is the key to conceiving. Living a healthy life style, taking prenatal vitamins, and folic acid will also prepare my body for pregnancy. I have also had irregular cycles or maybe I just didn't take the time to track my cycles to even know the best time to conceive. I'm not that lucky to have conceived on my first try. I know that! So I'm expecting my second cycle since my TAC surgery to visit on the 23rd of this month. If not then we may have conceived. This is definitely going to be a long hard journey.

No comments: